Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines
1. Certified equipment and cleaning solutions – Look for a Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages who uses equipment and products certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval company. Unlike machines you rent or buy, the portable steam cleaners or truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong suction that enable them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains – more so than other machines. If you have small children or allergen sensitivities and are concerned about the application of carpet cleaning chemicals, find companies that use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are plant-based and natural.
2. Industrial-strength vacuum power – Experienced Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages know that vacuuming before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best results. For that reason, professional cleaners will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t break your back – Another bonus is that professional cleaners will your furniture out of the room before cleaning. No need to break your back or rent a dolly. Plus, once the carpets are dry, the cleaner will move all of the furniture back to their original places. Just make sure moving furniture is part of the price you are quoted and not an extra fee.
4. Improve the air quality in your home – Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up
grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
5. Save you time – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
6. Avoid mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become oversaturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength suction power.
7. Restore to your carpet to its original beauty and quality – Aside from removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
8. Protection – Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages also aim to help you protect your carpets from future stains and accidents. Ask about having specially manufactured cleaning agents applied to your carpet to protect the fibers from wear and tear, as well as stains and spills.
9. Knowledge of different carpet types – An experienced carpet cleaning technician will have sufficient knowledge of the different types and brands of carpet, and will be able to suggest the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a pro expertly clean your carpet.
10. Guaranteed – Find a reputable carpet cleaner who will offer a 100% guarantee for his work. Reputable companies offer a standard 14- to 30- day guarantee, which includes a free follow-up cleaning if there are any problems with their work.
Many homeowners choose to install carpet over other types of flooring because it adds an attractive and cozy touch to any room. However, the original appeal of a carpet can quickly go away if it isn’t properly maintained. It’s to be expected that your carpet will start to show some signs of wear and tear over time, but there’s no need to accelerate the process because of carelessness and neglect. Even if it’s not immediately noticeable, you’re sure to be leaving a trail of dirt in your wake daily as you walk the same paths around the house. Those particles will soon be embedded in your carpet fibers along with dust mites and other allergens.
While it’s certainly important that you do your part in caring for your carpet (vacuuming, spot cleaning, etc.), there are several benefits to spending a little extra money on the services of a professional carpet cleaning company, who will come in and take care of the deep clean.
One of the biggest advantages you’ll receive from hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages is the knowledge that comes with them. Not only are they familiar with how to operate the cleaning equipment and how much solution should be applied, but they are also trained to differentiate between the different kinds of carpet and determine the cleaning method that is appropriate for your specific type. A lack of experience from those trying the DIY approach causes many to end up damaging their own carpets.
Treat Tough Stains
That glaring stain that you see every day that refuses to come out no matter how many times you’ve tried to treat it may actually just need the hand of a skilled professional. Cleaning agents used by Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages tend to be much stronger than anything you can buy in a store, even if you decide to go with an eco-friendly company. Carpet cleaners can also add a protective treatment to the surface of your floor that helps to prevent stains from setting in.
Remove All the Contaminants That Have Been Captured
As mentioned before, dust, soil and other pollutants that float around in the air will eventually come to rest on your carpet and will wind up working themselves deep into the carpet fibers where a vacuum can’t get to them. In order to fully extricate these particles, the high powered equipment of a professional is necessary.
Prevent Mold Growth
A common mistake that people make when they try to clean their own carpets is saturating them with water and then not completely drying them out. This can easily lead to mold and mildew growth and affect the health of everyone in the household. Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages companies avoid over-wetting and have industrial-strength equipment that will ensure a thorough drying job and reduce drying time.
Improve Air Quality
Vacuuming is great for removing contaminants from the surface of your carpet, but once they’ve penetrated beyond that, it can make breathing a little harder. Those especially, who suffer from allergies and asthma are sure to find relief after carpets have been cleaned and freshened up, improving indoor air quality and reducing the risk of allergen-induced attacks.
Hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaning Advantages is also crucial for preserving the investment you’ve made into your floor. Carpets aren’t cheap, and the money you’ll spend on a cleaning service is nominal compared to the costs of repair or total replacement.