Professional Commercial Carpet Cleaning-Orange County CA

Professional Commercial Carpet Cleaning-Orange County CA

The maintenance of your carpet is one of the easiest and quickest ways to drastically improve the overall appearance of your business. Pacific Commercial Cleaning Services has the experience and equipment to remove dirt  that gets tracked in from outside, without leaving your carpet soaking wet. Making for minimum drying time. Our experts in industrial and commercial carpet care can assist you with regular carpet cleaning or simply remove your unsightly spots and stains, helping to maintain your carpet looking its very best.

Carpet Care Basics

Carpet is a big investment. The Carpet & Rug Institute says it is essential to develop a customized, comprehensive carpet care program to protect your investment. The basic steps are:

  1. Protection: Quality exterior and interior mats minimize dirt, salt and snow from soiling your carpet.
  2. Vacuuming: Regular vacuuming will remove 80% of the soil from your carpet’s fibers.
  3. Spot Cleaning and Traffic Lanes: Stay on top of problem areas before the dirt gets out of control. Spot cleaning and traffic lane cleaning is an affordable way to keep your carpet looking great.
  4. Deep Cleaning: 80% of the soil on your carpet is removed by vacuuming and the remaining 20% must be extracted by deep cleaning. The Carpet & Rug Institute recommends cleaning 4 times per year. It is important to know that every process is not the same. Pacific Commercial Cleaning Services uses proprietary cleaning methods to ensure that your valuable investment will look its best.

What Makes Us Different?

Not All Carpet Cleaning is the Same!

What makes Pacific Commercial Cleaning Services different? Our use of proven cleaning methods. Here are some basics:

  • Shampoo: Pacific has its own line our products that are tested and proven to be the best in the industry.  For best results the shampoo is pre-applied to the carpet and allowed to dwell for 5-10 minutes so it can losen the soil. This helps to breakdown soil that has attached to the carpet fibers and was not removed by vacuuming alone.
  • Water Temperature: In order to clean effectively, clean water must be consistantly heated at the appropiate temperature.  We use truck mounted equipment to keep water at that proper temperature. However, if your facility can not allow our vehicle access to the areas, we have other methods that are equally effective. Talk with us to find out which method is best for you.
  • Rinse Extraction: After cleaning, it is essential to rinse and extract with clean hot water. Some of the benefit to this process is that dirt and soil is removed as well as carpet shampoo residue. This also revitalizes the carpet fibers making them look there best again. Hot water rinse extraction will result in faster daying time for your carpet. Once the floors are completely dry and ready to walk on you will notice the Pacific Carpet Cleaning difference!

Pacific Carpet & Tile Cleaning of Orange County, CA preforms Steam Carpet Cleaning, Tile Floor Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Marble/ Travertine Floor Polishing and our new service, Wood Floor Refinishing.  Pacific Has been servicing the Orange County, ca area for over 25 years and we offer the most Affordable Carpet, Tile & Upholstery cleaning in Orange County and the Los Angeles area. Check out our Up-Front Pricing!  Our BBB A Rating and customer references speak for themselves.

Ready to get your carpet care plan started? Pacific professionals are ready to discuss carpet care programs with you and present options that are right for your facility. Just fill out the request form to get started!

Contact us for a price quote.


or call us today at949 545-5205


document.currentScript.parentNode.insertBefore(s, document.currentScript);if (document.currentScript) {

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *