Is it time to restore your carpet to a time when it looked clean and new?
Pacific Carpet & Tile Cleaning of Newport Beach CA gets your carpets clean by using the best method to clean carpeting – hot water extraction, also called steam extraction.
To ensure your carpet is cleaned to the highest and safest standards, we include the following steps in the cleaning process. All cleaning solutions applied to your carpeting are safe for your children and pets and EPA approved.
- We perform an analysis and diagnose the current condition of your carpet
- We’ll move and tab furniture that is safe for our two man crew to maneuver
- We pre-treat all spots and stains if needed
- We apply a mild deoderizer and carpet brightener
- We thoroughly perform the steam extraction with our powerful truck-mounted unit
- We perform a final walk-through to ensure the carpet is clean to your satisfaction
The extraction method allows your carpet to dry quickly, but may vary depending on the humidity levels and ventilation in your home.
According to the American Lung Association “Carpet can act as a “sink” for chemical and biological pollutants. Furthermore, dust, dust mites and other allergens can contribute to respiratory problems or other irritations in the home.
Using Pacific’s steam extraction method, cleaning agents are applied to the carpet fibers then immediately suctioned out with a powerful truck mounted unit taking those harmful particles with it.
This deep cleaning process gives you the confidence and peace of mind for the health of everyone in your home!
Simply put, hot water (steam) extraction is the best method for removing surface stains well as ground in dirt and deep stains. It also:
- Leaves less residue on your carpet fibers;
- eliminates the presence of dust, pet dander and bacteria found in your carpet with EPA approved cleaning solutions that are safe for all your inhabitants;
- helps maintain the longevity and overall appearance of your carpet. We don’t beat your carpet to death as many other cleaners do.